Saturday, December 15, 2012

Paper Wreath

Here I took pages from a big old novel, rolled each page and hot glued it to a paper covered round ice cream lid. Each piece of paper was stapled to itself to help with speed.  Rather than gluing each one. Yikes! Then glued to the lid. I started from the outside and worked towards the center. The inner pieces I cut shorter and then glued them in. I also glued in some string on the back of the lid to hang it from. For the center piece I simlply took a poinsetta flower off some christmas decoration. It's about 18" across. It was time consuming, but oh so easy. Got any old books lying around?
 
 
 
So what's my favourite? well there's lot of tools, inks, stamps, technique that top my list, but none of those can be used unless you've got your favourite base - paper!
 
Simon Says Stamp challenge - your favourite

2 comments: