Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Globe Cardinal

Perhaps I should really say, snow box! Recycled acytate , probably from one of my embossing folders. A snowflake folder used for the background, Tim Holtz Bird on a Branch die and the Alphabetical die for the word JOY, and a svg cut for the poinsetta, and of course....snow!
 
Once it was a glued closed, I glued it to some pretty red paper for the background, all on front of a paper bag!



The inside branches are heat embossed with some snowy looking white powder.
 
 
 
Also added some Ranger Stickles for even more sparkle!
 

 
Sometimes the bag is the gift but still, I'll time fill the bag with some chocolate!
 
 
Rangers Ink - Challenge Gift Wrap
Simon Says Stamp - Giftspiration
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Christmasy

1 comment:

  1. this is such a fabulous gift bag! I'm sure it will be cherished and used again and again!! Thank you for sharing your gift-spiration with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete